Also referred to as strip-wound metal hose, interlocked metal hose is manufactured from a single metal strip wound around a mandrel. It’s generally more flexible than corrugated metal hose, used in medium pressure applications (15- 20 PSI), and is not liquid tight.
Interlock hoses are generally used for dry bulk material handling, in exhaust applications, or as a protective cover for plastic or rubber hoses.
|Max service temperature||816°C|
- Abrasive material handling
- Bulk truck and railcar unloading
- Dry bulk transfer
- Fly ash and soda handling
- Grain handling
- Protective armor/shielding for hoses
- Transfer of high temperature air, gasses and materials
- Truck tailpipe exhaust
- Conductive – prevents the build-up of static electricity eliminating the risk of “hose arcing”
- Flexible – corrugations allow for greater flexibility than lined metal hose
- Abrasion Resistant and Durable – steel construction resists damage from abrasive and damaging materials
- Corrosion Resistant – 304 stainless version resists corrosion making it resistant to the elements
- Heat Resistant – can withstand very high temperatures allowing for the transfer of hot materials
Daily Shipping Services
We ship orders for in-stock items
on the same or next day when
you order online.