All hose sizes are inside diameter measurements except where otherwise stated.
Highly resistant to heat and oil. Priced per metre.
- Recommended for Petroleum-based hydrolic oils, hot lubricant oils, diesel fuels and air
- High heat and oil resistance
- Tube construction: Black Nitrile inner, Neoprene outer - Synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: One fibre braid
- Working pressure: 21 Bar (300 psi)
- Oil temperature range: -40oC to 100oC
- Air temperature range: -40oC to 70oC
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.