One of the Bianco ICON nXt series, these controllers are built with a robust, proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most. Complies with AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard.
Ideal for pumps supplying clean, non-volatile liquids without fibers or solids in applications such as:
- Household water supply
- Water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure boosting
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Specifications - PRO model
Bar: 10 Bar
Kilo Watts: 2.2 kW
Casing material: Technopolymer
Port Size Inlet: 1" BSPM Inlet
Port Size Outlet: 1" BSPM outlet
Volts: 240 V
Two operational modes:
Mode One - Adjustable cut in pressure setting.Controller stops pump when flow drops.
Mode Two - Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure. Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.