Suitable for any type or size tankHansen designed this tank level indicator after customers asked for a reliable, maintenance free, and heavy duty product.
- easily monitor water levels
- prevent pump burnout caused by dry tank
- see at a glance the tank water level
It can be mounted on any type of tank and on a range of roof angles up to 35°. Once mounted, the indicator won't move from windy conditions.
The adaptable mounting base is fully adjustable and the heavy duty stainless steel tubing can be extended or contracted depending on the depth of your tank. All parts are made for durability and long life.
With over 60 years experience in manufacturing, Hansen Products knows the importance of fluid delivery, flow and pressure within a pipe system. All Hansen products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty (see their website for more info).
- Fully adjustable UniTri mounting base
- UniTri mount will adapt to a range of tank roof angles (max 35º angle)
- Suitable for plastic, concrete and steel tanks
- Manufactured from UV resistant durable, glass fibre reinforced nylon with stainless steel tubes (16mm diameter) and stainless steel fastenings
- Complete with all mounting fastenings for all applications
- Optional stainless steel extension tubes available (669mm)
- Assembled UniTri Mount
- 2 x 669mm Male/Female & 1 x 669mm Male/Male Stainless Steel Tube (2 metres total)
- 115mm HiViz & 140mm Blue Threaded Floats
- 3 x UniTri Mount Screws & 2 x Security Lock Screws
- 3 x Plastic Plugs & 7mm Masonry Drill Bit for Concrete Tanks
- 3 x Plastic Wing Nuts and 4mm Drill Bit for Plastic Tanks
Click here for product brochure.
Click here for installation instructions.
Daily Shipping Services
We ship orders for in-stock items
on the same or next day when
you order online.