Submersible pump for clear water. Motor shaft in stainless steel, single phase NORYL hydraulic system. COMPAC pumps are equipped with a 10m power cable with plug and can be used in manual or automatic version with float switch.
- drainage of standing water and domestic waste water
- flooded rooms emptying and drying
- water drawn from wells, basins or cisterns
- Integrated float switch: makes the pump suitable for limited spaces.
- Manual and automatic working
- Minimum draining level 2mm (man)
- Integrated check valve
Absorbed power 650 W
Voltage: 230 V
Flow rate: 11500 l/h
Pump body Polypropylene
Pump outlet diameter: 41,90 mm (1"1/4 M)
Min. draining level: 2mm/30mm (man/aut)
Max depth of immersion: 7m
Max temp. of pumped fluid: 40°C
Max size of impurities: 5mm
Weight: 5.6 kg
Packaging dimensions: 23 x 19.5 x 29 cm
PCS per pallet: 60
Accessories: Adjustable connector/check valve
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.