Portable electric submersible drainage pumps up to 400W nominal output.
- Ideal for pumping clean or slightly dirty water, such as sump emptying
- Dewatering of cellars, garages, ditches and ponds
- Decorative water features
Features and benefits:
- Equipped with preset length float switch for automatic operation.
- Open impeller, centrifugal design - able to pump small soft solids in suspension, and is less susceptible to blockage
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side.
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Corrosive resistant 304 stainless steel motor shell and strainer
- High quality paint finish
- Automatic resetting thermal overload, which protects it against overloading
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug - easy to connect to power supply, and longer life in dirty water
Materials of construction:
Motor top: Cast iron
Pump body: Cast iron
Motor shell: 304 stainless steel
Strainer: 304 stainless steel
Impeller: Cast iron
Lip ring: Nitrile
Mechanical seal: Carbon/ceramic on motor side
Seal & bottom bearing housing: Cast iron
Handle: 304 stainless steel
Fasteners: 304 stainless steel
Float & power supply leads: H07RN-F oil resistant
Capacities: 240 lpm
Heads to: 12m
Maximum submergence: 10m
Maximum operating temperature: 50ºC
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.