Specially designed for non-potable rainwater applications.
- Sump emptying to higher heads
- Lawn and garden irrigation
- Water transfer from wells
- Treated effluent disposal
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Centrifugal multistage twin impeller design for higher pressures and increased efficiency
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Closed vane impellers with long engagement 'D' drive for positive operation and service life
- Labyrinth impeller neckrings to maintain pump performance and are less susceptible to wear.
- Corrosion resistant hard wearing polycarbonate impellers for a long service life.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fine mesh screen suction strainer with a large surface area, prevents blockages of the pump by solids.
- Cast 316 stainless steel motor caps and super tough engineered plastic pumop casings.
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug - easy to connect to power supply, and longer life in dirty water
Performance:Capacities to 120 lpm
Max. Total Head: 32m
Max. Submergence: 12m
Max. Pumped Water Temp: 40 Degrees C
Max. Soft Solids: 1.9mm OD
Outlet Size: 1 inch Female BSP
Read more on the Davey specifications sheet.