Specially designed for non-potable rainwater applications.
- Sump emptying to higher heads
- Lawn and garden irrigation
- Water transfer from wells
- Treated effluent disposal
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Centrifugal multistage twin impeller design for higher pressures and increased efficiency
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Closed vane impellers with long engagement 'D' drive for positive operation and service life
- Labyrinth impeller neckrings to maintain pump performance and are less susceptible to wear.
- Corrosion resistant hard wearing polycarbonate impellers for a long service life.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fine mesh screen suction strainer with a large surface area, prevents blockages of the pump by solids.
- Cast 316 stainless steel motor caps and super tough engineered plastic pumop casings.
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug - easy to connect to power supply, and longer life in dirty water
Performance:Capacities to 120 lpm
Max. Total Head: 32m
Max. Submergence: 12m
Max. Pumped Water Temp: 40 Degrees C
Max. Soft Solids: 1.9mm OD
Outlet Size: 1 inch Female BSP
Read more on the Davey specifications sheet.
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.