- Grey water pumping
- Sump emptying
- Septic effluent disposal
- Water transfer
- Pumping of light slurries and factory waste
Features and benefits:
- Semi vortex, open impeller, centrifugal design - able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- D15VA features a special recirculation port to keep soft solids agitated in sump, improving ability to pump away such solids.
- Single mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side.
- Added motor protection
- Long service life
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel motor shell, shaft, strainer and fasteners with a high quality paint finish
- Attractive, lasting appearance
- Automatic resetting thermal overload which protects it against overloading
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug - easy to connect to power supply and longer life in dirty water
Materials of construction:
Pump casing: glass filled polycarbonate
Mechanical seal (pump end): Silicon carbide / ceramic oil in bath
Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
Shaft seal elastomer: Nitrile rubber
Pump shaft: 304 stainless steel
O-rings: Nitrile rubber
Motor shell: 304 stainless steel
Handle: 304 stainless steel
Fasteners: 304 stainless steel
Float & power supply leads: HO7RN-F oil resistant
Capacities: 140 lpm
Heads to: 7.5m
Maximum submergence: 12m
Maximum operating temperature: 50ºC
Maximum soft solids: 20mm O.D.
Find the complete specifications sheet here.
Store water now
Don't get caught out ... expand your water storage now. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.