Submersible single channel impeller pump useful for water, sewage, stormwater, septic and effluent pumping. Use also for slump emptying and transferring light slurries and factory waste.
Features and benefits:
- Able to pump semi-screened or grey water of neutral pH containing up to 20% small soft solids or 1% fine solids
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners.
- Long service life
- Attractive, lasting appearance
- Open impeller, single channel, centrifugal design - able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- Capable of higher heads/pressure
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side
- Added motor protection
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Automatic resetting thermal overload which protects it against overloading
Daily Shipping Services
We ship orders for in-stock items
on the same or next day when
you order online.