General purpose dewatering sump pumps for water transfer, water removal, sump emptying and septic water disposal.
Submersible dewatering sump pump designed for pumping neutral, non-aggressive waste water.
Suitable fluids include sewage or “grey water” of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (<10mm OD).
Some accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Sump emptying
- Septic water disposal
- Water transfer
- Pumping of neutral, non-aggressive factory waste water
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners.
- Long service life
- Open impeller, centrifugal design - able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- Capable of higher heads/pressure
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side
- Added motor protection
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Automatic resetting thermal overload, which protects it against overloading
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.