General purpose dewatering sump pumps for water transfer, water removal, sump emptying and septic water disposal.
Submersible dewatering sump pump designed for pumping neutral, non-aggressive waste water.
Suitable fluids include sewage or “grey water” of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (<10mm OD).
Some accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Sump emptying
- Septic water disposal
- Water transfer
- Pumping of neutral, non-aggressive factory waste water
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasteners.
- Long service life
- Open impeller, centrifugal design - able to pump soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage
- Capable of higher heads/pressure
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide/ceramic seal on pump side
- Added motor protection
- Sand slinger lip seal
- Automatic resetting thermal overload, which protects it against overloading