Honda 6.5HP GX200 engine has a 3.6L fuel tank that handles 400L per minute
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
Key featuresPatented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
Twin impeller design provides extra strong pressure for longer and higher pumping applications.
Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
Choice of 3 or 4 way (depends upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckrings help improve pumping efficiency, the back neckrings help extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
Self priming from 6m for more versatile installation options.
Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed. (The standard Honda GX200 engine that comes with this model is also available in electric start.)
All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA, CARB and the proposed Australian Emissions Standards, to help look after the environment.
- Flow capacities: to 400 lpm
- Maximum total head: 106m
- Maximum suction lift: 7m
- Maximum water temperature: 50ºC
- Minimum water temperature: 1ºC
- Maximum casing pressure: 1600kPa
- Minimum suction pipe size: 1 1/2”
- Suction pipe strainer: Required
- Inlet size 1 1/2” or 2” (depends on model)
Materials of construction
- Suction cover: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Diffuser: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Impeller: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing / yoke: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
- Discharge / handle: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing bolts: Zinc plated steel
- Yoke bolts: Stainless Steel
- Flap valve / seal ring: Zinc body, hytrel seal
- Neck ring, priming and drain plug: Glass filled nylon
- Casing, priming and drain plug oring: Nitrile rubber
- Discharge gasket: Hytrel
- Paint finish: Baked polyester powder coat
- Honda GX200 Engine (also available in electric start)
- Engine capacity (CC): 196
- Fuel tank: 3.6L
- Oil capacity: 0.6L
Net weight: 24kg