5.5HP pump ideal for firefighting, water transfer, or irrigation
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back
- neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4”
- tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
- Flow capacities: to 500 lpm
- Maximum total head: 72m
- Maximum suction lift: 7m
- Maximum water temperature: 50ºC
- Minimum water temperature: 1ºC
- Maximum casing pressure: 1000kPa
- Minimum suction pipe size: 1 1/2”
- Suction pipe strainer: Required
- Inlet size 1 1/2” or 2” (depends on model)
Materials of construction:
- Suction cover: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Diffuser: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Impeller: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing / yoke: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
- Discharge / handle: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing bolts: Zinc plated steel
- Yoke bolts: Stainless Steel
- Flap valve / seal ring: Zinc body, hytrel seal
- Neck ring, priming and drain plug: Glass filled nylon
- Casing, priming and drain plug oring Nitrile rubber
- Discharge gasket: Hytrel
- Paint finish: Baked polyester powder coat
- Honda GX160 Engine
- Engine capacity (CC): 163
- Inlet: 1 ½” (4way)
- Outlet: 1 ½” (4way)