5.5HP pump ideal for firefighting, water transfer, or irrigation
- Tanker to tanker water transfer
- High head general water transfer
- Sheep jetting
- Boom spraying
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back
- neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4”
- tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
- Flow capacities: to 500 lpm
- Maximum total head: 72m
- Maximum suction lift: 7m
- Maximum water temperature: 50ºC
- Minimum water temperature: 1ºC
- Maximum casing pressure: 1000kPa
- Minimum suction pipe size: 1 1/2”
- Suction pipe strainer: Required
- Inlet size 1 1/2” or 2” (depends on model)
Materials of construction:
- Suction cover: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Diffuser: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Impeller: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing / yoke: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
- Discharge / handle: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing bolts: Zinc plated steel
- Yoke bolts: Stainless Steel
- Flap valve / seal ring: Zinc body, hytrel seal
- Neck ring, priming and drain plug: Glass filled nylon
- Casing, priming and drain plug oring Nitrile rubber
- Discharge gasket: Hytrel
- Paint finish: Baked polyester powder coat
- Honda GX160 Engine
- Engine capacity (CC): 163
- Inlet: 1 ½” (4way)
- Outlet: 1 ½” (4way)
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.