Compact, single stage, jet assisted, centrifugal water pumps with Torrium2 and max flow up to 90 lpm. The XJ range is an ideal home pressure system to use when drawing water from a level that is below the pump such as in a buried or partially buried tank.
The system consists of an XJ pump fitted with a Torrium2 controller. The Torrium2 is supplied connected electrically to the pump motor for easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly. The combination of the high pressures supplied by the jet assisted pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium2 allows a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle, plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
Tested in compliance with AS/NZS 4020 for use in contact with safe drinking water.
- Domestic water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Automatic water transfer
- Domestic irrigation from shallow wells or sand spears
- Overhead or high tank filling
- Pressure boosting
- Water transfer
- Single stage centrifugal pump with closed vane impeller and jet assist, providing compact design and high pressure performance.
- Made from corrosion resistant engineering plastic materials ensures long service life, low maintenance and reliable water quality.
- Our high quality, low-drag mechanical shaft seal means a long life and reliable starting.
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials allowing for use on a variety of water qualities. Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000 quality standards ensures consistency of quality of the system.
The XJ water pressure systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
- 1.10 kw
- 460 kPa max pressure
- TT45 Torrium 2