Maximum flow up to 50 lpmDavey DynaJet pumps are a compact and economical, single stage jet assisted water pressure system, operated by a pressure switch. Tested in compliance with AS/NZS 4020 for use in contact with safe drinking water.
Manufactured from the highest quality corrosion resistant materials, the DynaJet is low maintenance and designed for frequent starts. The included tank has a fully lined water cavity and meets all necessary standards for potable water requirements.
- Average homes with modern appliances to large double storey homes
- Domestic water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Automatic water transfer
- Single stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller
- 303 stainless steel pump shaft
- Internal suction side check valve fitted
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Oring casing seals
- Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure
- 0.58 kw
- 460 kPa max pressure
- 2 pole, 2850rpm, 50Hz
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure
- Class F insulation
- Permanently split capacitor design
- Double contact sealed C3-HTG rated ball bearings
- Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload
- Captive heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets FDA (USA), Watermark (Aust), WRAS (UK) and CE requirements for potable water
- Fully lined water cavity
- Manufactured from highest quality corrosion resistant materials
- Compact base mounting for quick and easy installation
- Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Every tank and pump unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
FeaturesThe DynaJet water pressure systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
Store water now
Don't get caught out ... expand your water storage now. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.