Multi-impeller submersible pump with integrated electronics for automatic switching on and off.
Ideal for use in rain water systems and watering networks, to pump water from cisterns, ponds, and wells, and for other applications requiring high pressure.
Available with 3 or 4 impellers.
- Built-in pressure switch, control circuit board and sensor.
- Dry run protection.
- Built-in non-return valve at the delivery.
- Easy to use and highly reliable.
- Suitable for pumping clean waters.
- Very efficient motor cooling, allowing the pump to also be used only partially submerged.
- Supplied with stainless steel suction filter or stainless steel connection fitting for use with suction kits, particularly suitable for tanks with debris or dirt lying at the bottom.
- A version complete with suction kit is also available.
Operating range: from 1 to 5,4 m3 /h with head up to 46 metres
Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-aggressive
Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to +35 °C
Max. immersion depth: 12 metres
Motor protection class: IP 68
Motor protection rating: F
Installation: fixed or portable, vertical position
Operation: Manual or automatic with electronic ON/OFF (continuous duty with totally submerged pump).
Discharge port diameter: 1”
Pump maximum diameter: 150 mm
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.