A sturdy liquid ring pump suitable for smaller jobs and quick sewage interventions in city areas.Samson's Truck Master 350 is ideally suited for small jobs like portable restroom vacuum, small vacuum units or trailers, mini-combination tankers, and small jetting units.
It operates with minimal noise while collecting waste. The pump chamber contains only water, no lubricants. This means the exhaust is a clean stream, which is helpful in populated areas.
It has a max. vacuum of 85%, max. pressure of 1,0 bar(g) and a max capacity of 350 m3/h.
- Optimum HPR rotor, full welded, stainless steel, and specially designed by Samson for pumps mounted on vacuum trucks
- Compact design
- Meets all the demands for continuous operation in rough areas and wet processes
- Oil resistant gasket
- Slurry services
- Pit cleaning services
- Emergency plumbing services (e.g. flooded basements or areas, burst pipelines)
- Bearing cover: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Radical shaft seal: Rubber, NBR, DIN 3760A
- Paper gasket: Paper
- Bearing housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Mechanical shaft seal: NBR / AISI 316 / Carbon
- Pump housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate (ex model): Stainless steel AISI 316
- Rubber gasket: Rubber, NBR
- Shell: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Rotor: Stainless Steel
Allflow highly recommends Samson's Truck Master Series of vacuum pumps
Both Samson and Allflow staff will tell you that Samson's liquid ring vacuum pump performance is top notch. Samson customers say that their pumps have been at work for more than 20 years without the need for any major maintenance or repair. Maska Lewis at Allflow would say the same. Read more about why Samson is a top choice for Allflow's vacuum tanker team.
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.