A powerful liquid ring pump designed to handle the most difficult industrial and sewage services.
Samson's Truck Master 3400 is suitable for industrial vacuum trucks, industrial combination sewer cleaners, super-sucker vacuum trucks, and industrial recycling vacuum trucks.
For trucks designed to carry out a wide variety of duties required by large cities and industrial needs, like huge sewage services, sewer sanitation line cleaning, storm drains, cleaning of contaminant pits and hydro-excavation services, we recommend fitting your truck with the powerful Truck Master 3400 pump.
It operates with a max. vacuum of 85%, max. pressure of 0,75 bar(g) and a max capacity of 3400 m3/h.
- Optimum HPR rotor, full welded, stainless steel, and specially designed by Samson for pumps mounted on vacuum trucks
- High capacity, can lift huge quantities of waste
- Gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Oil resistant gasket
- Industrial sewage services
- Collecting wet waste from very deep suction depths
- Handling contaminated or hazardous substances
- Bearing cover: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Radical shaft seal: Rubber, NBR, DIN 3760A
- Paper gasket: Paper
- Bearing housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Mechanical shaft seal: NBR / AISI 316 / Carbon
- Pump housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate (ex model): Bronze CC480K, EN 1982
- Rubber gasket: Rubber, NBR
- Shell: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Rotor: Stainless Steel
Allflow highly recommends Samson's Truck Master Series of vacuum pumps
Both Samson and Allflow staff will tell you that Samson's liquid ring vacuum pump performance is top notch. Samson customers say that their pumps have been at work for more than 20 years without the need for any major maintenance or repair. Maska Lewis at Allflow would say the same. Read more about why Samson is a top choice for Allflow's vacuum tanker team.
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.