A high-efficient liquid ring pump made for large vacuum trucks and sewer cleaners, collects massive quantities of sewage waste.
Samson's Truck Master 2500 is suitable for large city vacuum trucks, high-volume combination sewer cleaners, and large recycling vacuum trucks.
Handling high-volume and heavy duty jobs? Mount the Truck Master 2500 for high efficiency. It can quickly vacuum up wet waste from deep roadside gullies or other deep suction depths. More work will be done in less time with minimum effort.
When it's operating, the pump has very low noise and minimises any risk of noise pollution, making it nice for your vacuum truck operator as well as people in the area where you are working.
It operates with a max vacuum of 85%, max. pressure of 1,0 bar(g) and max. capacity of 2500 m3/h.
- Optimum HPR rotor, full welded, stainless steel, and specially designed by Samson for pumps mounted on vacuum trucks
- High efficiency pump
- Low noise
- Requires little maintenance
- Easy to install close to tanks, where space is limited
- Oil resistant gasket
- Heavy sewer cleaning services like drill muds, thick sludge and slurries from commercial, residential and city areas
- Collecting large quantities of industrial waste
- Bearing cover: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Radical shaft seal: Rubber, NBR, DIN 3760A
- Paper gasket: Paper
- Bearing housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Mechanical shaft seal: NBR / AISI 316 / Carbon
- Pump housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate (ex model): Bronze CC480K, EN 1982
- Rubber gasket: Rubber, NBR
- Shell: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Rotor: Stainless Steel
Allflow highly recommends Samson's Truck Master Series of vacuum pumps
Both Samson and Allflow staff will tell you that Samson's liquid ring vacuum pump performance is top notch. Samson customers say that their pumps have been at work for more than 20 years without the need for any major maintenance or repair. Maska Lewis at Allflow would say the same. Read more about why Samson is a top choice for Allflow's vacuum tanker team.
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.