A liquid ring pump made for commercial vacuum trucks, intended to handle medium to large wet waste management tasks in populated areas.Samson's Truck Master 1600 is suitable for commercial and mid-range vacuum trucks, medium sewer jetting vehicles, and septic trucks.
It is a cost-efficient choice and has a max vacuum of 85%, max. pressure of 1,0 bar(g) and a max capacity of 1600 m3/h.
- Optimum HPR rotor, full welded, stainless steel, and specially designed by Samson for pumps mounted on vacuum trucks
- Easy to install on any type of vacuum truck
- Oil resistant gasket
- General wet waste management
- Cleaning pipes
- Collecting and transporting contaminated or hazardous substances
- Bearing cover: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Radical shaft seal: Rubber, NBR, DIN 3760A
- Paper gasket: Paper
- Bearing housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Mechanical shaft seal: NBR / AISI 316 / Carbon
- Pump housing: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Flow plate (ex model): Bronze CC480K, EN 1982
- Rubber gasket: Rubber, NBR
- Shell: Cast iron EN-GJL-250, EN 1561
- Stay bolt: Carbon steel W.Nr.1.1181
- Rotor: Stainless Steel
Allflow highly recommends Samson's Truck Master Series of vacuum pumps
Both Samson and Allflow staff will tell you that Samson's liquid ring vacuum pump performance is top notch. Samson customers say that their pumps have been at work for more than 20 years without the need for any major maintenance or repair. Maska Lewis at Allflow would say the same. Read more about why Samson is a top choice for Allflow's vacuum tanker team.
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.