All hose sizes are inside diameter measurements except where otherwise stated.
Lightweight rubber hose. Priced per metre.
- Superior rubber compounds provide the ideal combination of light weight, flexibility, static dissipation and durability
- Specially formulated static dissipative tube helps to prevent the build up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly
- Cold-Flex materials maintain hose flexibility in sub-zero temperatures
- Easy to handle rigid helix design allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners
- Convoluted outer cover provides increased hose flexibility
- Construction: SBR rubber tube with rigid PVC Helix
- Hydro excavation
- Wet and dry industrial vacuum equipment
- Heavy duty abrasive material handling
- Rock, gravel, sand and crushed concrete vacuum
- Fly ash collection
- Sewer truck boom hose
- Shot blast recovery
- Slurry handling
- Service temperature: -40oC to +65oC
- Vacuum rating at 20oC (2" - 4" inner diameter): Full Vacuum
- Vacuum rating at 20oC (5" - 6" inner diameter): 28 inHg
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.