Tank Safe kills up to 99.9% of all germs, bacteria and viruses in your stored water.
Drinking untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. TankSafe™ is a non-toxic alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection. It will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.
1 litre: treats up to 16,000 litres of rainwater.
2 litres: treats up to 32,000 litres of rainwater.
5 litres: treats up to 80,000 litres of rainwater.
Recommended dosage is 65 ml. per 1000 litres of tank volume, depending on the pollution grade. Follow the table to find the correct dosage for your water volume. More directions on product label.