Factory-built units engineered and retrofitted to the front of an existing tanker.
Driving the pump components and hydraulics, these custom-designed units are suited to a wide range of tankers, from liquid suction to hydro-excavation trucks.
The completely assembled Kaiser PowerPack consists of a fresh water tank, separator, Kaiser liquid ring pump and change-over device. A whole unit comes with a full factory guarantee. The pump runs cooler, requiring less service water to operate.
Fresh water tank
- Service water for the liquid ring pump is integrated in the tank
- Water reservoir for high pressure pump
- Made of stainless steel
- Open door with single manual lever lock
- Filling inlet includes filling line complete with 2" coupling
- Sight glasses - two pieces for water level indication
- No maintenance during operation due to automatic evacuation of the separator
- No overflow of dirt particles to the vacuum pump
- Manhole 300 mm with over-pressure safety valve
- Two connection flanges 100 mm for suction line to slurry tank connection
Kaiser Liquid Ring Pump
- Installed inside fresh water tank
- Complete with hydraulic motor, hydraulic hoses and suction hoses inside the tank
- Light alloy vacuum pump with light-weight design, low noise level, low maintenance, oil-free air discharge and suitable for dry suction
Advantages of integrating the vacuum pump into the fresh water tank
- Short suction line to slurry tank for optimum efficiency
- Additional sound proofing by water insulation
- Natural cooling
- Hydraulic connections on top of fresh water tank
- Installed on top of the fresh water tank
- Pneumatically operated for instant change from vacuum to pressure operation as well as opening for fresh water tank filling
- Comes with pneumatic cylinder
Store water now
Don't wait for the dry season to expand your water storage. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.