Moro Kaiser's Air Series Pumps are industrial duty vacuum pumps commonly used in septic, grease trap, commercial and agricultural applications. Made in Italy of high quality and durable materials.
The PM80AM pump is designed primarily for use on slurry/muck vacuum tankers in agricultural applications where the pump can be powered from a tractor PTO and run at 540rpm PTO speed.
- High heat resistant cast iron bodies
- Self-adjusting heat resistant Kevlar vanes
- Heat resistant Viton seals
- Built-in non-return valve
- Built-in vacuum/pressure changeover valve
- Positive lubrication supplied by a built-in gear pump and oil reservoir
- Direction adjustable 3" inlet and outlet hose-tail elbows
- Air flow: 12,000 L/min (10,000L @ 450rpm)
- Continuous vacuum duty: 80%
- Power required (at max vacuum): 14kW (18.8hp)
- Max vacuum: 95%
- Max operating press: 2.5 bar (35psi - subject to vacuum tanker suitability)
- Pump speed: 540rpm max (450rpm recommended)
- Shaft: Standard 6 tooth PTO spline
- Ports: 3" Hose Tails - adjustable elbows
Call us about our High Grade Vacuum Pump Oil - recommended for use in Moro Kaiser pumps. It's coloured blue so you can see it while you're working on the pump.
Rossmore Tanks trusts Allflow's vacuum tanker products and advice
Steve Tyler-Whiteman, owner of Rossmore Tanks, is known as the Bog Doc and his business is located in Whangerei where it services all of mid-Northland. The specialist service has grown heaps over 20 years. And most of that time, Steve has ordered from Allflow.
One of the reasons he works with Allflow is because they supply him with quality brands for his pumps and parts. “The Moro pumps are robust, bulletproof really, and they are quieter,” Steve says. “I buy all my vacuum truck equipment from Allflow. Hoses, manways, shut-off valves, vacuum pumps, taps, oil coolers, you name it. Read more about Steve's business.
Store water now
Don't get caught out ... expand your water storage now. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.