All hose sizes are inside diameter measurements except where otherwise stated.
Flexible in low temperatures down to -40°C. Priced per metre and only available in one size, 19mm (3/4").
This Tigerflex hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures. For industrial applications, refrigeration engineers, and agricultural uses. Can also be used for vacuum suction.
Made from PVC tube with rigid PVC helix, it operates in temperatures from -40°C to 65°C. We carry this special tube in 19mm (3/4") inside diameter.
- extreme cold conditions
- pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- pumps, trash
- water suction standard duty
- Transparent construction that allows you to see the material flow
- Smooth outer cover that provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding
- Convoluted outer cover provides increased flexibility
Store water now
Don't get caught out ... expand your water storage now. We have tanks for every need and in every size and we can deliver right to your door.