All hose sizes are inside diameter measurements except where otherwise stated.
Flexible in low temperatures down to -40°C. Priced per metre and only available in one size, 19mm (3/4").
This Tigerflex hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures. For industrial applications, refrigeration engineers, and agricultural uses. Can also be used for vacuum suction.
Made from PVC tube with rigid PVC helix, it operates in temperatures from -40°C to 65°C. We carry this special tube in 19mm (3/4") inside diameter.
- extreme cold conditions
- pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- pumps, trash
- water suction standard duty
- Transparent construction that allows you to see the material flow
- Smooth outer cover that provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding
- Convoluted outer cover provides increased flexibility
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.