Twin stage bareshaft pump with 4-way outlet ideal for firefighting, irrigation, garden, or water transfer.
Rugged, economical, impeller centrifugal self priming pump designed to be direct coupled to an engine or electric motor, or belt driven.
- Tank filling
- Garden watering
- Water transfer
- Crop spraying
Features and benefits:
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend bearing life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Epoxy coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce bearing load.
- Self priming from 8m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4" tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Flow capacities: to 470 lpm
- Max total head: 120m
- Max suction lift: 7m
- Max pump speed: 4250 rpm
- Max water temperature: 50ºC
- Min water temperature: 1ºC
- Min suction pipe size: 1 ½ "
- Suction pipe strainer: Required
- Inlet size: 2"
- Outlet sizes: 2 x 1" BSP(M)
Materials of construction:
- Suction cover: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Diffuser: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Impeller: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing / yoke: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Bearing housing: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Pump shaft: 303 Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Carbon / ceramic
- Discharge / handle: Marine grade aluminium (AS605)
- Casing bolts: Zinc plated steel
- Yoke bolts: Stainless steel
- Flap valve / seal ring: Zinc body, hytrel seal
- Neck ring, priming and drain plug: Glass filled nylon
- Casing, priming and drain plug oring: Nitrile rubber
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.