All hose sizes are inside diameter measurements except where otherwise stated.
Heavy duty corrugated industrial sewer vacuum hoseThe Alfagomma® T704HA Series THE BOOMER™ Industrial Sewer Vacuum Hose is made with a 6.35mm thick red gum rubber tube for abrasion-resistance. The corrugated black conductive SBR/NR blend cover provides abrasion and ozone-resistance as well as increased hose flexibility. It is ideal for dry or wet abrasive materials and can be grounded.
Is priced per metre and in 30-metre coils.
- Material handling suction/discharge.
- Industrial vacuum equipment applications.
- Great hose for dry or wet abrasive materials.
- Popular hose for vacuum truck industry where a rugged and durable hose product is needed.
- Drill cutting suction hose in mobile drilling rigs.
- Tube - 1/4" thick red gum rubber tube for abrasion-resistance.
- Reinforcement - High tensile textile fabric with embedded steel helical wire.
- Cover - Corrugated black conductive SBR/NR blend cover for abrasion and ozone-resistance.
Abrasion Resistant Tube1/4" gum rubber tube designed for wet or dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for long hose service life.
Heavy Duty ConstructionThick tube and cover, high tensile strength fabric and durable steel helix wire designed for high pressure and vacuum application. All sizes rated to full vacuum, and PSI safety factor 3:1 (2"-8") and 2.5:1 (10").
Grounding WireSteel wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity and to help keep material flowing smoothly. This product is designed to help dissipate statis electricity when the metal wire is properly connected to the ground through the fitting or other means.
“Cold-Flex” MaterialsHose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Service temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to +212°F (+100°C)
- Inside diameter: 6 inches / 152mm
- Outside diameter: 7.04 inches / 174mm
- Maximum recommended WP (psi): 150 / 10 bar
- Vacuum HG: 30 inches
- Minimum bend radius (inches at 20°C/68°F) 24 degrees
We've sold our vacuum division
Allflow has sold its vacuum division to Richmond-based Waimea Group. If you are a vacuum industry customer, please read our statement.